Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do I have to Come Back?

In the last few weeks (partly because I've been sick, partly because it's excellent distraction from real life) I've been hanging out in Austen/Bronte-land. I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which was hilarious and disturbing. I also read the Eyre Affair, which I could try to explain, but it would take too long. Alternate reality, characters crossing over from fiction to that reality, main character spending an extended period inside of the novel Jane Eyre. I have watched Pride and Prejudice (the mini-series, yay Colin Firth!), Bride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion, and Jane Eyre (the Masterpiece theater mini-series). I decided last night after watching Jane Eyre that I like these stories and I would like to stay. Does this mean I need therapy of some sort?

1 comment:

Quirk Books said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.