Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday 5--"If"


1. If you were a color, what would you be?
Blue! It's my favorite color, and I love it in pretty much all of it's shades. It can be bright and cheerful or dark, almost black. I can almost always find a shade of blue to match my mood.

2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
I have no idea. I love lilacs but don't know how to make that into an appropriate metaphor...

3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
I want to say something big and fierce and cool, but I think I'll go with turtle. They're quiet, in their shell, move slowly. Oh, except I should amend this to snapping turtle, because I do occasionally get feisty.

4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
Oooh--a magical shoe that was both amazing and impractical and fancy while at the same time being comfortable and sturdy and appropriate.

5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
Comic Sans MS, but again I don't have a good metaphor for this one. Did I mention I kind of suck at metaphors? Except that they remind of me of my OT prof in seminary who used to yell "it's a metaphor!" And that just makes me giggle.

3 comments:

Auntie Knickers said...

Comic Sans -- it's quirky without being goofy or illegible, and sometimes it's exactly what's needed!

ktjhawk said...

Ah, your hubbie and his yelling. Made me smile :-)

Di said...

Turtles are so fun-- what a nice answer!