Sunday, July 20, 2008

Musical Extravaganza

After getting home from camp on Friday I did laundry and cleaned my apartment some because my very bestest friend was coming to spend the weekend. We decided awhile ago that we should have a musicals weekend. The marathon needed to be at my place, because we would have driven her poor husband insane if we'd done it at their house. The musicals were fun and silly and cheesy, but even better, I got to spend lots of time with one of my favorite people. We share a brain, so it's very easy to talk about anything and everything because we often know what the other one is thinking. We laugh a lot when we're together and we're very silly. I need that every once in awhile. Of course, I can't believe she made me watch Grease 2, but I still love her anyway. :-) Today I am grateful for good friends and silly moments, good weeks at camp and happy swimming time with fun five year olds, beautiful lake views and lots of good girlfriend time this past week.

No comments: