Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reformation

Today in the Lutheran Church we celebrate Reformation Sunday. We, like many churches, also did Confirmation today. We had 5 students confirmed, and it was a good day. They're a really nice group of kids. So, lots of stuff going on at church, but you know one of the things I was most excited about? I got to wear a different color stole. Yes, I know that's about the least of things I should be excited, but as much as I love my green stole, after wearing it for the last few months it was nice to wear a different color. I am shallow.
After church I had time for a quick nap at home before heading off to 2 different church related social events. There's an episode of The Vicar of Dibley where she eats something like 4 different Christmas dinners in one day. Today wasn't that bad, but I went to a Confirmation celebration this afternoon and of course there was food. I tried to eat light, but it was really good, and I definitely ate too much pineapple. Then I headed off to an evening meal with the Graceful Dining group. And ate again. I am SO stuffed right now.

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

I love that episode:) And red is so your color!