Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Jersey

I'm in New Jersey.  No, really.  My aunt lives in Newark, and we have a tradition of spending Thanksgivings together, so here I am, 3 plane rides (one of which I almost missed to to weird signage in the Cincinnati  airport) later and I'm in Newark.  Maybe not the place I've always dreamed I would come for any sort of holiday, but my aunt is a hoot and any place we hang out is bound to be a good time.  It's been a long day, and I've been up since 4 am, but tomorrow we're going into New York, and I've never been, so I'm very excited!  More later.

3 comments:

ktjhawk said...

yay! have fun in the Big Apple! Take lots of fun pix - and say hi to the aunt.

k-bomb said...

I LOVE New York for Thanksgiving!! I'll send you an email soon!

ktjhawk said...

so, I thought I did this yesterday, but it didn't "take" -

Have a great visit - say hi to K - enjoy the Big Apple and Radio City Music Hall!