Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 5

Looong day today.  Went to the top of the Empire State Building (very cool!), went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (WAY too many people, neither of us could take it, so we barely stayed), ate lunch at a really cute, really good place on Madison Ave, wandered around Grand Central Station for awhile, then went to Madison Square Garden for a Knicks game.  Our seats were awesome and the Knicks won.  Now I must pack and go to bed.  I can't believe I have to leave already, but what an amazing trip!  More later when I'm not so tired, and I'll post some pictures after I get home.

2 comments:

k-bomb said...

Wow! Good seats at a Knicks game? Your aunt is really high class:) I don't blame you for not staying at the MET. Crowds can really suck sometimes.

SHMT said...

The tickets were from her boss, but she is very cool in her own right! :-)