Monday, December 1, 2008

Home

I am home, my luggage is not. Plane was late leaving Newark, and I barely made my flight in SLC, so I wasn't surprised to go to baggage claim and find my suit case hadn't made the trip with me. I'm sooo tired. I've either been up since 5:00 (actually not that unusual for a Sunday morning) or it's now 2:10 in the morning. Either way I'm tired. Too tired to sleep. I hate that feeling. And I can't brush my teeth. I also hate that feeling. But my suitcase should be here tomorrow. In updating news, I finally saw the Statue of Liberty up close! The weather was miserable, but it cut down on the crowds, so we spent a couple of hours this morning at Ellis and Liberty Islands before I had to catch my flight. Weather-wise, I had an awesome week, so I can't complain that it was rainy and yucky one day. And now to bed, hopefully to fall asleep. Pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

ktjhawk said...

bummer about the luggage - and especially the toothbrush! But at least now someone else will lug it up the stairs! Enjoy a day of rest before heading back into the breach - glad you got to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Is. - perfect ending for the history buff.