Friday, May 22, 2009

Transition

Oh, the times, they are a-changing. But then again, what else is new? Things have been crazy around here for the last month or so. It's now been announced to the congregation, so I guess I can type about it, here. SP, for a variety of very complicated reasons, is resigning. Since I have a co-terminus call, I will also be leaving. I can stay until I have another call, but of course this means that I will soon be back in the call process. And then I will have to move again. Things here have been overly dramatic and sometimes downright crappy over the last year, but I still didn't think I would be back in the call process after only a year. I SO do not want to move again. So I'm worried about SP and his health during this process, I'm angry at certain parts of the congregation, thankful for other parts of the congregation, bitter about the call process and moving, hopeful that things will work out, scared about the future, and about 10,000 other emotions. Prayers are appreciated, for me, the SP, the congregation, random strangers--you know--whomever!

No comments: