Monday, May 4, 2009

Weird Research

I read a friend's facebook status today and it said something about how his daughter (who is in kindergarten) got off the bus today and told him that cobras don't pee. Huh. So I asked him if she said why? He said no. Which then led me to start searching on google. Now, I appreciate curiosity, and I'm always open to learning new things, but it did strike me as somewhat funny/odd that this is what I was doing with my Monday night. Maybe I need to get out more?

3 comments:

ktjhawk said...

how can you leave us hanging like that!? why? why?

SHMT said...

Sorry! I wasn't sure anyone would want to know the result of my weird research. As near as I can tell, apparently mammals are the only ones who pee separately--everything else does both out of the same place. See? I wasn't even that graphic and it's still kinda gross. If anyone else has also researched this and has a correction, please feel free to add it! :-)

ktjhawk said...

aha! so like our bird friends, then. Huh. OK.