Saturday, February 2, 2008

Phlegm

Oh yes, isn't that an exciting post title? I think my head cold has turned into a sinus infection. I'm not entirely sure how I get so lucky. Don't worry, I'll spare you the details, but suffice it to say, it's very exciting in my life right now with the nose blowing. Also, have you ever tried to write a sermon with stuffed up sinuses? I know this isn't an isolated incident, but I'm wondering if anything I wrote today actually makes sense since I'm fairly sure I either wasn't in my body at the time or my head was floating above my body while I was writing. Something weird, anyway. And that is my random post for the day. I think I need a nap...

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

This reminds me of Fleur Delacour. And floating above yourself should be fun but just watch out that you're not heading toward a white light.