Thursday, January 31, 2008

Beatles Song


Hey Jude: You are a little hesitant and insecure when it comes to taking action, but the truth is you are extremely capable and full of life and hope, and are a natural leader. You are an idealist and you often wish that there was something you could do to make society a little better. Although you can be overdramatic when faced with obstacles, you have a strong support group of people who love you who will be there to set you back on your feet. Sometimes you have difficulty opening your heart and expressing your feelings because you are worried that people won't accept you, so you act nonchalant and cool. However, you are slowly learning to let people into your heart and let go of your fears.
This song, according to a quiz I just took on facebook, is the Beatles song that best describes me. I don't know about the description, but I love the song, so I can't complain too much! Thanks to KB for finding this and letting me know about it! Her song was Let it Be, another one that I love. Frankly, though, I'm sure I would have been happy with whatever song came up, unless it was something like Maxwell's Silver Hammer or Revolution #9 or a couple of others that I dislike.

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

Yes, I will have to say that I was pleased with my song selection. It sort of helped give me permission to remember that I'm usually pretty chill about stuff. And recently life has been going very chill for me.
Hey Jude seems like a good song for you too. It's like a "keep your chin up" kind of song. Oh, how the Beatles reflect ourselves back to ourselves.