Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Better

Last night's crying jag was actually really cathartic. Not exactly happy about being called mean and uncaring in a situation that is not my fault, but apparently I was long over due for a release of emotions. Of course, today I had a bit of an emotional hangover, but things were much clearer this morning when I woke up, and I'm feeling much better today. Things will continue to be awkward and uncomfortable at church for awhile, and the drama keeps unfolding on a day-by-day and sometimes minute-by-minute basis, but I things will get better eventually, and there have been positive moments in the whole mess, so that's been something. Now I'm just hoping that the skunk of last night doesn't decide to make another appearance since I spent the majority of the night breathing in that lovely aroma, even after closing all of the windows.

No comments: