Monday, March 10, 2008

Cautiously Optomistic

My 4th interview went well yesterday, despite my being nervous to the point to nauseousness. I brought up the concerns that I had and I felt that they were heard and addressed appropriately. They are recommending me to the council, who meets tonight, and then there will probably be a congregational meeting the first week in April to vote. So things are finally moving! I think I'm excited. It's kind of weird to have things move after so long in limbo, though. The other good news is that this church wants to do some kind of joint ministry with the church I have been supplying for; hopefully that will work out and I'll be able to continue working with that congregation. So things are looking up and I could actually have a call soon! Shocking, I know. :-)

No comments: