Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Holy Week

It's Holy Week, and everyone I know is crazy busy. I'm not quite as crazy (at least in terms of Holy Week stuff), but I still find myself in procrastination mode over what I need to get done. I have a Maundy Thursday service, a Good Friday service and sermon, and of course, Easter morning service and sermon. See? It's not that bad. So why don't I want to do any of it? I'm not even ordained yet and I already feel like I'm repeating myself from the pulpit, and that I have nothing interesting or helpful to say. Blah. But, I'm supposed to be looking for the grace in this chaos, right? So, here are 5 things that I am grateful for at this moment in time:

1. Resurrection promises
2. Niece snuggles
3. Getting to eat chocolate soon
4. Ever more spring-like weather
5. Friends who let me vent

There. I feel better. Maybe not quite inspired to write those sermons, but definitely better.

1 comment: