Monday, March 3, 2008

Kitchen Paint

I'm hanging out with a friend of mine (also a pastor, lives about 80 miles away). Her birthday is tomorrow, so I came to visit. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted to paint her kitchen, and would I help? So here I am. Maybe I'm crazy, but I actually like to paint. This morning after I drove up we went to the paint store and picked out a fabulous blue called Florentine Lapis. It's kind of a dark/bright blue. We painted one wall of her kitchen/dining room, and it looks fabulous if I do say so myself. It needs at least 1, if not 2 more coats, but the first part looks good. And not to be selfish, but it was a nice change of pace for me to get out and do something a little different. Later we're going to eat the cheesecake I baked for her birthday, so really, what else could I ask for?

In other news, my 4th interview is set for this Sunday at 12:30. Lots of crazy thoughts going through my head on this one. Part of me is just so over this whole process, especially since they want to ask me the same questions they already asked me at the 2nd and 3rd interview. We'll see how it goes. Prayers and good thoughts are always appreciated during this wacky process!

2 comments:

k-bomb said...

Good luck sister! The process is a killer:)

ktjhawk said...

hang in there - trust your instincts - call me after you talk to them!