Friday, May 16, 2008

ABC's

Kbomb tagged me for this one. We'll see how it goes. It's better than obsessing over details about tomorrow!

A- Attached or single: Single. Sigh.
B- Best Friend: Rachel
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Mondays are now my day off, so those are pretty fabulous.
E- Essential Item: Chocolate.
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy bears, although I always kind of feel bad about biting their little heads off..
H-Home town: Plains, MT
I- Indulgences: Hot baths with a good book and a glass of wine
J- January or July?: July, January is usually gray and cold and sloppy
K-Kids: Aw, kiddos! 4 nieces, and many "adopted" children
L-Life is incomplete without: laughter
M- Marriage Date: July 10, 2010. OK, not really, but I wanted to put SOMETHING down, and wouldn't it be funny if that turned out to be true? :-)
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother, 1 brother-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on what's in the fridge, or my mood at the grocery store.
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights, failure
Q- Quote: "Chocolate feels good in my mouth."--4 year old niece
R- Reason To Smile: Fabulous friends and family
S- Season: Fall--not too hot, not too cold, less sloppy than spring
T- Tag Three: Not in Kansas Anymore, Optophilia
U- Unknown fact about me: I am an open book... :-)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Both, sort of. Not a vegetarian, but not a big fan of meat, especially red meat.
W- Worst Habit: Tactlessness
Y-Your favorite food: Chocolate
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries

1 comment:

AdelpheBre said...

i'm calling you on July 11th, 2010, just to see if anything happened... :)