Thursday, March 19, 2009

I got nothing done today. Which, of course, isn't exactly true. I got stuff done. I had 3 meetings and sang with the kids' singing group. I answered e-mails, and made phone calls. But I didn't work on adult forum for this week, or accomplish any of the other things on my current to-do list. I struggle a bit with days like this. I know I did and accomplished things that needed to be done, but sometimes it feels like I'm not doing anything. Which maybe makes no sense at all. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be more productive in a to-do list kind of way.
In other news...in other news I really don't have other news. This week is much quieter than last week, for which I am grateful. I made it through worship last night without giggling or knocking anything over. Tonight I'm thinking of soaking in the tub and finishing my book.

No comments: