Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lent

So, here we are, already a week into Lent. It's been busy, but mostly good so far. I've given up my usual chocolate and caffeine, as well as trying a couple of new things. I'm terrible at taking on any sort of spiritual discipline (I know what you're thinking Ktjhawk, and I hope you are giggling!). I know a couple of people who are trying to blog every day as a Lenten discipline. Clearly I missed the boat on that one since, like I said, already a week in. I'm just not sure I'm interesting enough to blog about something every day. Seems like a lot of pressure. One friend sort of joked about giving up church for Lent. Sounds lovely, but I don't think it's an option! :-) At any rate, I've been blogging less since January, so I'm going to try to be more consistent about it. We'll see what happens or if I have anything to type about.

1 comment:

ktjhawk said...

I do not know what you mean? ;-)