Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life in My Head

Apparently life in my head is a fascinating place of fantasy. See, in my head I'm an amazing woman: I'm funny and eloquent, well-spoken and out-spoken. I'm practical and organized. I'm tactful and diplomatic. I'm graceful. I'm fun and spontaneous. And, since I'm being narcissistic here, in my head I'm sometimes sexy as hell. Aah, but then there is reality. In reality I'm less amazing. I am a giant klutz. Things never come out of my head as funny as they might, and no matter how eloquent or diplomatic things seem in my head they tend to come out as rude or bitchy. In reality parts of me are organized but lots of me are incredibly scattered and easily distracted. I love to procrastinate. I'm passive-aggressive. I over think everything. And as for that last part, well, reality definitely falls short. There's really not much point to this post, just stuff I've been pondering lately.

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

Yes, but life would be SO BORING if it were the life in your head! Where would the adventure be? Where would dealing with the mess that was caused after saying something stupid be? And would you really love to read Harry Potter as much if your life was perfect? Not likely.
And besides, I wouldn't like you if you were the life inside your head because you would just not be the same...or as cool.