Friday, April 17, 2009

Pastors' Conference

These aren't great pictures, but I snapped them from the door of our room at the pastor's conference I spent most of last week attending. It didn't snow the entire time we were there, but it snowed almost a foot the first night, and most of it stuck around the whole time. I was sooo not thrilled by this last showing of winter at our post-Easter retreat. And it was COLD and I was whiny. :-) Other than that, the conference was good. I got to soak in the hot springs a lot, and I was actually social and had some good conversations with colleagues. I'm home now, and it was warm and sunny when I got here, so maybe we'll enjoy some spring weather after all.







1 comment:

ktjhawk said...

egads! A good reason to live at sea level, I guess. :-) Glad the week was good for you, professionally as well as personally. Hugs!