Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ordination!

OK, I wish I could say that it was my ordination, but this is just as good. I spent the weekend in Seattle, where one of my best friends from seminary was ordained on Sunday. It was a crazy, busy weekend, but I wouldn't have missed it! KHR was beautiful, the service was lovely, and I'm so glad I was there. I also got to spend time with another friend from seminary. We giggled, we shared a hotel room, and she was a damn good navigator as we drove our cute little rental car around the Seattle area. We missed a few turns, but we never once got lost. Kudos to KAG for some fine navigation! Sunday morning we went to church where KHR has received a call. The picture below is the latch hook that hangs in their fellowship hall. Part of me thinks it's pretty amazing, as a lot of work went into this. Another part of me just giggles. A lot.


1 comment:

k-bomb said...

Jealous!! If I wasn't out of town the week before I would have been there! Sometimes a job just gets in the way. I say we all move to a commune and become hippies.