Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Battle Cry

This week as it has been cold and snowy and snowy and cold, I have heard one phrase repeated by numerous people: "At least we don't live in Fargo!" My apologies to anyone from ND, the point seems to be simply that cold and crappy it might be right now, but it will only last a limited time, not for months like in the Midwest. So there you have it. In completely random and unrelated news, I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow. It's been 2 months since I chopped most of it off, and I think it's been cute up til about a week ago. Now I'm starting to look like Mrs. Brady, or possibly the mom from the Family Circus before they updated her hair. In other words, the 70's mom hair is really not the look I'm going for right now...

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

I feel the same way about my hair! Minus the Carol Brady bit. But I'm ready to get a haircut...it's been about four months since the chop.