Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Tires

I got snow tires put on my car today (yes, I realize this probably should have been done awhile ago). So, yay traction! The weird thing is, I've never had snow tires. I've always just had all seasons and they've been fine. I haven't driven this car much in winter, though, and it's not quite as up to the challenge as my other cars were. Poor little Hermione. At least now I might actually make it back up the hill to my apartment and be able to go home to the fam on Christmas day. When I wasn't worried about the tires, I spent the day working on puppet shows. Sometimes I love my job. Who else gets to write puppet shows and get paid for it? OK, I'm sure there are a variety of people out there who get to, but I think it's pretty awesome that it's part of my job. The puppets are doing the "sermon" at the family service tomorrow night, and then helping with the carols and readings at the carol service on Sunday. It's fun to let my multiple personalities out to play!

No comments: