Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brrr!



It's cold today! And we got our first significant snowfall. Here there are only a few inches, but I have friends who are having blizzard warnings where they live. It's cold right now, but the temperature is supposed to drop all day. By tomorrow they're predicting below zero. Thursday it was in the 40's. Welcome to winter in Western MT! In good news, I have nowhere to be today. I'm hanging out, with the Christmas tree lights plugged in , still in my pj's, and listening to Christmas music. My plans for the day include watching Holiday Inn, crocheting on some projects I've got going, reading, napping, taking a long, hot bath, and at some point finishing about an hour left of planning for tomorrow's adult forum. It's a good day. Oh! And about a 1/2 an hour ago 2 men came by and shoveled my steps and sidewalk. There are times when I love apartment living!

2 comments:

ktjhawk said...

yay for lazy, productive days, looking out at the snow from the warmth of your own abode, and most importantly having other people shovel! I hope the day turned out as planned.

SHMT said...

So far so good. Now if I can make it down the hill to church tomorrow, I'll be doing well!