Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve



It's been a busy morning of baking and packing and doing those last minute things before (hopefully) going home tomorrow. No new snow, overnight, and today's accumulation is only supposed to be about an inch, so going home is looking more plausible. Soon I will head off to the church to do some work and prepare for tonight's services. We're having 3, which seems like a lot, but I know someone who has 5, so I'm no longer complaining! :-) SP is preaching at the later 2, and of course the puppets are "preaching" at the early service. It should be a nice night. Whatever your Christmas Eve plans are, whether it's going to church, leading worship, staying home with family and friends, I hope your time is blessed and your Christmas full of good things.

1 comment:

ktjhawk said...

I hope you got home safely! Dad and I are hanging out...talked to the brother via Skypet this morning...I'm enjoying the day off (while ALC is worshiping as I type this...no guilt at all!) I'm way tired, so Christmas dinner will, instead be St Stephens Day dinner. Merry Christmas!