Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Five--The Day After

It's Boxing Day! Whatever that may mean to you, I invite you on this day to simply share five things that today, December 26th, will bring for you.
1. Making Lefse with my sister (she uses sweet potatoes--should be interesting!)
2. Arguing with my brother. It's good natured, it's just what we do.
3. Playing with the niece who's here. The other 3 are with their mom so I won't see them this trip home. Sigh.
4. Going to the grocery store. (It's a small town--it's kind of an event)
5. Working for mom at the theater tonight.

6 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

#4 reminded me of visiting my grandparents...a trip to grocery store was always part of our stay. It is fun having nephews/neices to spoil. Enjoy.

RevDrKate said...

Sweet potato lefse? Interesting indeed!

Processing Counselor said...

What kind of theatre?

SHMT said...

My parents own the movie theater, but we just discovered that the movie is lost in transit somewhere, so I we'll have to be closed this weekend. Oh, the drama.

ktjhawk said...

lost movie...oh no! And sweet potato lefse...huh. That's all I've got....huh.

Mary Beth said...

Sounds like a good, quiet day.